Duties & Responsibilities
- Cooperate with the supplier to achieve customer requirements
- Have development creation ideas and be able to make a realization.
- Make a master schedule
- Following the policy about each process of project
- Develop current requirements from the customer
- Management and control schedule for the job
- Conducts purchasing / Procurement (Negotiate/Sourcing)
- Compare and Analyze
- Follow up and coordinate with concerned division
- Have the ability to work both independently and team to solve issues promptly and efficiently
- Other assigns by Manager
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality.
- Age 22 -25 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- 0-3 years experience in the production field
- TOEIC score at least 550 or JLPT Level N4 (would be an advantage)
- Good command of English and Japanese is preferable.
- Can work at oversea plants