Duties & Responsibilities
- Seat and Interior Part Production Preparation for Assembly, Cutting & Sewing, Filter and Powertrain or Seat Frame
- Process Production Preparation for in-house factories (Toyota Boshoku groups – Thai and Overseas)
- Process cost calculation, Mold and Machine, Planning, Flowchart, Draft Layout support
- Maintain Global standard implementation among the company groups
- Develop new seat frame structure
- Jig and Equipment confirm Specification ( production jig support )
- Improve items for production
- Cooperate with the supplier to achieve customer requirements by budget conditions
- Able to have business trips travel upcountry and overseas
- Have development creation ideas and be able to make a realization
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality.
- Age 22 -25 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 0-3 years experience in the production field
- TOEIC score at least 550 or JLPT Level N4 (would be an advantage)
- Good command of English and Japanese is preferable.
- Can work at the oversea plant