Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for sourcing activities in Thai and Asia Oceania
- Conducts purchasing activity (Negotiate/Sourcing/Pricing)
- Compare and Analysis Idea and cost reduction effect
- Follow up and co-ordinate with concerned division about reduction activities
- Target cost selling for each part with supplier
- Ability to work both independently and team to solve issues quickly and efficiently
- Promote localization activities and supplier relation
- Other assigns by Manager
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality.
- Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineer, Business Administration, Economic, and any related field.
- 2-5 years experience in purchasing job (from automotive or manufacturing would be an advantage.)
- TOEIC score at least 600 or JLPT Level N3 (would be an advantage)
- Good command of English and Japanese is preferable.
- Leadership, Circumspection, Challenge, Endeavor, Flexible