Energy Engineer (Energy & Carbon Neutral)
• Responsible for Carbon Neutrality & Environmental improvement
• Establish Carbon Neutrality and net zero action plan to achieve the target
• TDEM’s purchasing
• Carry out energy saving activities of TBAS.
• Carry out TB energy saving implementation.
• Study and summarize global, Asia & Thai Carbon neutral trend of government, regulation OEMs and competitions.
• Support carbon neutrality strategy of TB Asia & TBAS
• Age preferably 28-35 years
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineer, Mechanical engineer or other related field
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience in related field
• Toeic 480
• Has computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Auto Cad and Engineering license