Human Resources Supervisor (Regional)
- Window person who cooperates with affiliated companies in Thailand and Oversea.
- Being responsible for various other assignments to support the company business and HR Department
- Make & summarize daily/ weekly/ monthly report
- Check the data correctness from internal dept. or affiliated companies in Thailand and oversea to make monthly report
- Cooperate with supplier to conduct training course.
- Follow & make training name list with internal dept. & affiliated companies.
- Prepare training tools & equipment before and during training
- Make training record
- Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in field of Human Resources Management, Political Science, Business Administration or Any related Field.
- Have an experience 1 – 5 years for Human Resources (HRD & HRM)
- Good command of writing and speaking English are required, and Japanese skill would be advantage.
- TOEIC score 550 and above
- Have basic knowledge / experience about project based concept / working
- High responsibility, Able to work under pressure within Time management