QA Japanese Coordinator Supervisor/Assistant Manager
- Require experience of TQM, Quality activity or IATF 16949 who is a person in charge to implement system.
- Coordinate working with Asia affiliates and TBJ master plant
- Report monthly summary data of quality report, customer’s requirement
- To manage and supervises administration section with engineering approaches to achieve the
- company’s goals
- Age 30 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in any related Field.
- Have an experience 6 – 8 years for Automotive industrial (QA-QC filed would be an advantage)
- Good command of writing and speaking English are required, and Japanese skill would be advantage.
- TOEIC score 600 and above
- JLPT Level N3 (required)