Seat Frame Engineer (Metal press) [Welcome new graduate]
• Follow up problem of design product that can be produced in fact for line production and appropriate for investment
• Preparing and collecting document of process design and investment of equipment and machine required in process
• Preparing information & document of equipment and machine, for example: Process planning, Process flowchart, draft layout etc.
• Preparing and collecting document equipment and machine concept for appropriate production process, for example Specification etc.
• Coordinate procurement of equipment and machine as schedule.
• Check drawing of equipment.
• Collecting problem-solving of equipment before delivery to production place.
• Male-Female, Thai Nationality.
• Age 23-30 years old.
• Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Production Engineering or related field.
• 0–6 year experience in the production field
• TOEIC score at least 470
• Good command of English and Japanese is preferable.