Toyota Boshoku Asia Co., Ltd. (TBAS) acts as the Regional Management & Collaboration Hubs (RM & CH) and Research and Development Center (R & D). The Company manages and monitors all business of subsidiary companies in Asia and Oceania (24 companies in 10 countries). The main functions of Toyota Boshoku Asia Co., Ltd. are design, development and distribution of automotive interior components such as seats, door trims, filters, and certain shield airbags, etc.
In response to our continuous growth, the Company is seeking with responsible, creative and enthusiastic individuals to join and assist in the development of our Company. We believe that individuals can grow and thrive in our diverse corporate culture. New team members are welcome while current members are being continuously developed by our training program and Genchi Genbutsu (the principle of the Toyota Production System). We work together as a professional team to produce the best results and achieve higher goals for our Company. Second to none, Toyota Boshoku Asia Co., Ltd. offers competitive benefits and a good working environment for our team members.
We contribute to society by developing leading-edge technologies and manufacturing high-quality products.
1. We meet challenges with courage and creativity, to realise our dreams.
2. We carry out kaizen continuously, aiming to achieve higher goals.
3. We practice genchi-genbutsu by going to the source to analyse problems and find their root causes.
4. Once a decision is made, we move quickly to carry out the plan, with passion and a sense of mission.
5. We seek to do our best, act professionally and take responsibility for our actions.
6. We respect the values of other cultures and accept differences, with an open mind and a global perspective.
7. As a good corporate citizen, we do what is right and contribute to society.
8. We respect the individual and use teamwork to produce the best result.
Working Day & Holiday
- Working Hour 8.00 ~ 17.00
- Working on Monday ~ Friday
(and Some Saturday refer to company calendar)
- Language Skill Allowance
- Commutation Allowance
- Bonus Twice a Year
(up to company profit & policy)
- Employee Dental Allowance and
Family Medical Allowance
- Group Insurance
(Health, Life, Accident) for Employee
- New Year Party
- Sport Day
- Yearly Company Tour
This type of Cookies is important for the operation of the website. This includes Cookies that enable you to securely access the company website and its information, network management, data and to access throughout the Company’s website entirely.
This type of Cookies supports the Company to record the number of visitors on the website, as well as helping the Company to understand the visitor’s behavior. To help the Company improve the Company’s website by collecting and reporting your usage details and help the Company to understand the user’s interest and measure the effectiveness of the company’s advertising Cookies. The information is collected anonymously.