Duties & Responsibilities
- Do and gather about material & part performance evaluation, chemical substances of each project in Thailand and Oversea.
- Cooperate with the related departments for material & part development information.
- Check and analyze of material data sheet regarding legal and customer-specific requirements
- Monitor and control to ensure quality KPI and Performance based on project schedule, report status tracking
- Audit, follow up, evaluate and coordinate to improve quality system operation to be effective at a high level.
- Work upon supervisor’s assignment.
- Male or Female
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Major Chemical Engineering / Material Engineering or any related field
- Experience 0-2 years
- Have experience in Chemical, Material Engineering in automotive
- Have experience in Material environmental concerned ( IMDS, MSDS, and Hazardous material investigation ) would be an advantage
- Good command of writing and reading in English is required ( Toeic score 550 up )
- Japanese skill would be an advantage
- Computer literate and program ( MS Office / Excel / Pivot / Macro )
- And basic knowledge & Function in the IMDS system would be an advantage.